Adele Zimmermann, 75, said she had an abortion in 1965 at the age of 23.
from ABC News: Top Stories https://ift.tt/2MjtINs
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Sunday, August 5, 2018
Home
ABC News: Top Stories
Topstories
Women share what life was like before Roe: 'I was one of the lucky ones, I survived'
Women share what life was like before Roe: 'I was one of the lucky ones, I survived'
Tags
# ABC News: Top Stories
# Topstories
Share This
About Unknown
Topstories
Labels:
ABC News: Top Stories,
Topstories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment