I might have a soft spot for England, but I'll be doing everything I can to win the Ashes for Australia - James Pattinson tells BBC Sport that when it comes to cricket he has no split loyalties.
from BBC Sport - Cricket https://ift.tt/2lmCfGD
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Sunday, September 1, 2019
Home
BBC Sport - Cricket
Sports
The Ashes: England defeat made me cry, says Australia's Grimsby fan James Pattinson
The Ashes: England defeat made me cry, says Australia's Grimsby fan James Pattinson
Tags
# BBC Sport - Cricket
# Sports
Share This
About Unknown
Sports
Labels:
BBC Sport - Cricket,
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment