Tim Krul delivers another penalty masterclass, but he is not as good at saving penalties as you might think...
from BBC Sport - Football https://ift.tt/2TwTp1G
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Home
BBC Sport - Football
Sports
Tim Krul: 'I knew I'd better start saving some' says Norwich keeper after win on penalties
Tim Krul: 'I knew I'd better start saving some' says Norwich keeper after win on penalties
Tags
# BBC Sport - Football
# Sports
Share This
About Unknown
Sports
Labels:
BBC Sport - Football,
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment