Claudio Ranieri talks to BBC Sport about his new job as Watford manager. The 69-year-old took charge after Xisco Munez was dismissed earlier in October.
from BBC Sport - Football https://ift.tt/3DCsjf5
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Home
BBC Sport - Football
Sports
Claudio Ranieri: I am so young and I want to continue, says Watford's 69-year-old manager
Claudio Ranieri: I am so young and I want to continue, says Watford's 69-year-old manager
Tags
# BBC Sport - Football
# Sports
Share This
About Unknown
Sports
Labels:
BBC Sport - Football,
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment