Football Focus meets Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dilan Markanday, who earlier this season became the first British Asian to play for the club's first team, and who hopes to inspire other Asian players to follow their footballing dreams.
from BBC Sport - Football https://ift.tt/3x2pHVU
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Friday, November 19, 2021
Home
BBC Sport - Football
Sports
Dilan Markanday: 'I hope I can inspire Asian players with dreams like mine'
Dilan Markanday: 'I hope I can inspire Asian players with dreams like mine'
Tags
# BBC Sport - Football
# Sports
Share This
About Unknown
Sports
Labels:
BBC Sport - Football,
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment